A beautiful, animated Advent Calendar with a serene winter nature background.
- Publisher: RI Soft Systems
- Home page: www.freeze.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2010
A nice count down till Christmas Eve, candles light up before christmas eve.
- Publisher: German IT Development Ltd.
- Home page: www.desktop-fun.net
- Last updated: January 13th, 2010
It contains the functionality previously included in the QuickSet application.
- Publisher: Dell Inc.
- Home page: support.dell.com
- Last updated: September 2nd, 2008
Play Online Action Games at TotallyGame.com - Final Fortress Play and Enjoy!
- Publisher: YoudaGames.com
- Last updated: April 28th, 2011
The Games Factory 2 126.96.36.199 is a program to create games using drag and drop.
Holey Puzzle and Board Games, developed by Encore.
Welcome to the more biggest collection of card games in just one program.
A collection of 100 multi-featured, very different solitaires and card games to play. You will be ab...
- Publisher: On Hand Software
- Home page: www.durbetsel.ru
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2010
QQ Games is an online multiplayer games service, provided by Tencent America.
- Publisher: Tencent America LLC
- Home page: www.qqgames.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
An all in one game, you buy one and you get 101 exciting and addictive games.
- Publisher: Nodtronics Pty Ltd
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
More advent amico pc tablet apps best for that tablet games
Free PDF Tablet - a quick and easy way to read PDF without using Adobe Acrobat.
Access resources published on XenApp servers,with this plug-in.
- Publisher: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Home page: support.citrix.com
- Last updated: January 2nd, 2010
Croma apps - Discover great apps, games, extensions and themes for your pc.
- Publisher: Intel
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Apps for BitTorrent SDK is a collection of tools, libraries and documentation.
You can customize the dictionary your Tablet PC to interpret your handwriting.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 4th, 2008