Hit 1 of the 3 penguins that pop-up before you get a snowball in your face!
- Publisher: Yazobo
- Last updated: July 19th, 2010
A Boggle variant that uses online dictionaries to help build vocabulary.
Word Box is a simple and free word game inspired by the classic Boggle.
It is a set of tools providing a Linux look and feel environment for Windows.
- Publisher: Cygnus Solutions
- Home page: sources.redhat.com
- Last updated: December 7th, 2011
An new kind of word puzzle game, Boggle meets Tetris.
WordZap is a fast-paced addictive word game you can play against computer.
- Publisher: Michael F. C. Crick
- Home page: wordzap.com
- Last updated: September 29th, 2011
Make words 7 letters or more for extra points in Mystery Words game.
- Publisher: Red Land Games
- Last updated: March 12th, 2010
Chatterblox is an exciting and addictive action/word game.
- Publisher: Silver Oaks Publishing
- Home page: www.chatterblox.net
- Last updated: October 24th, 2009
This is one of the easiest games to learn and play.
Programmer's Notepad is a text editor especially designed for programmers.
- Publisher: Simon Steele
- Home page: www.pnotepad.org
- Last updated: September 6th, 2011
More boggle bash
Crash and his friends are back in a knockdown drag-out arena rumble.
- Publisher: Eurocom
- Last updated: June 28th, 2012
Inertial Bash is a casual hack-and-slash action game.
- Publisher: Visidious
- Last updated: April 27th, 2013
In this game you have to jump and collect the bonuses and survive.
- Publisher: Softendo.com
- Home page: www.softendo.com
- Last updated: December 27th, 2009
Micro Forté Studios' HotWheels: Bash Arena is a PC game for 8 to 12 year olds.
It is a Pogo cheat that comes with options tailored for badge seekers.