Allows you to quicky launch programs from an icon in the system tray.
- Publisher: Michael Gurney
- Last updated: August 6th, 2010
Is a program that allows you one mouse-click access to a pop-up menu.
Managing and start/autoload many applications at once.
- Publisher: FineApp
- Home page: www.enins.com
- Last updated: December 5th, 2009
It enables to start programs with the press of 1 button and a voice command.
- Publisher: Speereo Software UK
- Home page: www.speereo.com
- Last updated: July 13th, 2009
In Bus Driver you transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city.
NCH Toolbox is an application launcher and manager.
- Publisher: NCH
- Home page: www.nch.com.au
- Last updated: October 21st, 2009
Prince of Persia The two Thrones is an action game developed by Ubisoft.
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Home page: shop.ubi.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2011
Quickfind can be used to search and launch applications,files and music.
- Publisher: Darius Baczynski
- Last updated: October 19th, 2011
Remote connections management. Access remote computers in just 2 clicks.
- Publisher: TLGsoft
- Last updated: July 25th, 2008
An application for taking control of every program that runs when Windows starts up. It uses wizards...
- Publisher: r2 Studios
- Last updated: July 9th, 2010
Allows you to start applications & more Globally. With built in Windows shortcuts.
- Publisher: Barefoot Productions, Inc.
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2009
This is an amazing game, full of action and easy to play.
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Home page: www.bethsoft.com
- Last updated: May 28th, 2009
Launchy indexes the programs in your start menu and can launch your programs.
- Publisher: Josh Karlin
- Home page: www.launchy.net
- Last updated: November 24th, 2012
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage is a sports game developed by Bugbear Entertainment.
- Publisher: Empire Interactive
- Last updated: August 15th, 2008
The complete solution to your photo editing, organizing and sharing needs.
- Publisher: Ulead Systems
- Home page: www.ulead.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008