Allows you to find thousands of bright icons on your computer for your folders.
- Publisher: NeSoft Inc.
- Home page: www.nesoft.org
- Last updated: January 13th, 2012
BeeIcons 4.0.3 is a powerful yet easy in use icon-changing tool.
- Publisher: ArcticLine Software
- Home page: www.beeicons.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Easy Start Menu Organizer is a tool for arranging and removing start menu items.
- Publisher: Zards software
- Last updated: February 7th, 2010
help you replace the confusing menu in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Give your Win98/Me/Win2k System icons the look of XP.
It helps you to put the taskbar menu in order and make your work comfortable.
It can change colors and individual icons of folders from the context menu.
- Publisher: Shedko
- Home page: eng.softq.org
- Last updated: September 15th, 2011
Change the way Windows looks on your computer and make all programs look better.
- Publisher: TuneUp Software GmbH
- Home page: www.tune-up.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
A program that allows users to change nearly all of their Windows icons.
- Publisher: Stardock.net, Inc
- Home page: www.stardock.com
- Last updated: March 15th, 2012
windows start menu replacement tool.
- Publisher: Gladiators Software
- Home page: www.astonshell.com
- Last updated: December 29th, 2011
More change menu icons on g502
Windows 7 Home edition will only allow you to change the desktop background.
Start Menu X is a replacement of the system menu for professionals.
Customize and change the looks and organization of Windows Vista/XP menu.
AutoPlay Menu Builder creates an automatic playing menu to launch your cd/dvd.
- Publisher: SourceTec Software
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2011