Chromium is an open-source browser project for all Internet users.
- Publisher: The Chromium Authors
- Home page: www.chromium.org
- Last updated: March 21st, 2013
Baraha is an editor for Indian languages and can be used with MS Office.
- Publisher: Baraha Software
- Home page: www.baraha.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2012
SRWare Iron is an alternative for Google Chrome browser.
- Publisher: The Iron Authors
- Home page: www.srware.net
- Last updated: October 9th, 2012
Atomica Deluxe is a fun and smart puzzle game by PopCap.
- Publisher: PopCap Games
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Google Chrome Backup can back up and restore your Google Chrome personal data.
Transmute Pro is a very powerful universal bookmark converter.
Microsoft Office 2010 is the best Office Software Suite.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: December 14th, 2012
Lipikar is an intuitive interface for first-time users of non-English fonts.
Universal Editor helps you type in 7 different Indian Languages.
- Publisher: Kamban Software
- Home page: www.kamban.com.au
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
A Unicode IME for Indian Languages.
- Publisher: S & C
- Last updated: May 9th, 2008
More chromium in telugu
Allows users to enter text in the telugu language using a roman keyboard.
- Publisher: Google Inc.
- Home page: www.google.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2010
Apple layout is the second most famous layout on non-Unicode Telugu generation.
This program is for reading the Bible in Telugu language.
- Publisher: Word Of God Team
- Home page: www.wordofgod.in
- Last updated: December 9th, 2009
It configures your Keyborad layout for typing Telugu in Unicode.
Provides you the latest content and links from My Telugu FM Community.