It is a collection of features that were available in older versions of Windows.
Easy Start Menu Organizer is a tool for arranging and removing start menu items.
- Publisher: Zards software
- Last updated: February 7th, 2010
help you replace the confusing menu in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Portable Start Menu is an application launcher designed for USB sticks.
- Publisher: Aignesberger Software
- Home page: www.aignes.com
- Last updated: September 17th, 2010
Start Menu is big? Start Menu Tweak help you!
- Publisher: Miolapoza Software
- Last updated: April 28th, 2008
It is designed to help you organize and clean your Start Menu.
- Publisher: Winstep Software Technologies
- Home page: www.winstep.net
- Last updated: December 28th, 2011
It helps you to put the taskbar menu in order and make your work comfortable.
Automatically classifies your Start Menu shortcuts intoseveral categories (games, multimedia, refere...
- Publisher: app-zilla Software Inc
- Home page: www.app-zilla.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2011
Change the order of Start Menu Programs.
- Publisher: Alexander G. Styopkin
- Home page: www.styopkin.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2008
Customize Start Menu will help you arrange Desktop environment, Start Menu and Quick Launch in blink...
- Publisher: Smart PC Solutions, LLC.
- Home page: www.smartpctools.com
- Last updated: December 13th, 2009
More classic start menu
This program provides an alternative for the standard Windows start menu.
Taskbar Classic Start Menu adds to the system notification area an icon.
Start Menu X is a replacement of the system menu for professionals.
- Publisher: Ordinary Soft
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2012
Customize and change the looks and organization of Windows Vista/XP menu.
Wentutu Start Menu is for Windows 8 users who finds the new interface confusing.
- Publisher: Wentutu.com
- Last updated: December 29th, 2012