Activ E-Book creates E-Books using the same engine as that of Internet Explorer.
It is a full-featured IDE for the C/C++ programming language.
A very useful tool that allows you to create Microsoft .NET-based applications.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2013
Resource Hacker is a utility to extract resources in 32bit Windows executables.
- Publisher: Angus Johnson
- Home page: www.angusj.com
- Last updated: October 24th, 2011
Can convert website to standalone executable Windows application.
- Publisher: ByteRun
- Home page: www.byterun.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2009
PSPad editor is a programmers editor supporting multiple syntax highlighting.
- Publisher: Jan Fiala
- Home page: www.pspad.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2013
Apache Tomcat is an open source servlet engine and a J2EE container.
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: tomcat.apache.org
- Last updated: January 3rd, 2013
HTML Executable is compiler that will let you create executable e-books.
- Publisher: G.D.G. Software
- Home page: www.htmlexe.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Free Pascal is an open source environment for developing Pascal applications.
CodeBlocksis an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Publisher: The Code::Blocks Team
- Home page: www.codeblocks.org
- Last updated: December 24th, 2012
AutoIt is a Windows automation tool used to script most simple Windows tasks.
This handy tool allows you to write C an C++ programs.
- Publisher: ProgramArts Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.programarts.com
- Last updated: January 15th, 2010
It is a Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP disassembler and decompiler for Java .
- Publisher: Atanas Neshkov
- Home page: www.neshkov.com
- Last updated: May 12th, 2012
PL/SQL Developer is an Integrated Development Environment.
WinEdt is a powerful and versatile text editor for Windows.
- Publisher: Aleksander Simonic
- Home page: www.winedt.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2013