Easy Start Menu Organizer is a tool for arranging and removing start menu items.
- Publisher: Zards software
- Last updated: February 7th, 2010
help you replace the confusing menu in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
It helps you to put the taskbar menu in order and make your work comfortable.
Hide tray icons (still accessible in the context menu), restore after a crash.
BeeIcons 4.0.3 is a powerful yet easy in use icon-changing tool.
- Publisher: ArcticLine Software
- Home page: www.beeicons.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
windows start menu replacement tool.
- Publisher: Gladiators Software
- Home page: www.astonshell.com
- Last updated: December 29th, 2011
Magic Desktop will let your kids use your PC safely and easily.
Customize Start Menu will help you arrange Desktop environment, Start Menu and Quick Launch in blink...
- Publisher: Smart PC Solutions, LLC.
- Home page: www.smartpctools.com
- Last updated: December 13th, 2009
Allows you to find thousands of bright icons on your computer for your folders.
- Publisher: NeSoft Inc.
- Home page: www.nesoft.org
- Last updated: January 13th, 2012
Office XP, 2003, and 2007 Style Menu ActiveX Control.
- Publisher: Teebo Software Solutions
- Home page: www.teebo.com
- Last updated: December 11th, 2009
More custums menu icons for x3
Start Menu X is a replacement of the system menu for professionals.
- Publisher: Dennis Nazarenko
- Home page: www.startmenux.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2012
Customize and change the looks and organization of Windows Vista/XP menu.
AutoPlay Menu Builder creates an automatic playing menu to launch your cd/dvd.
- Publisher: SourceTec Software
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2011
This program is an autoplay menu creator that allows you to create menus.
- Publisher: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Home page: www.ashampoo.com
- Last updated: March 25th, 2011