A slick tool for editing your Pocket PC's registry supporting export & backup.
- Publisher: PHM
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
This application is complex registry editor aimed for advanced users.
- Publisher: Resplendence Software Projects Sp.
- Home page: www.resplendence.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2012
Registry Toolkit performs search and replacement operations.
- Publisher: Funduc Software Inc.
- Home page: www.funduc.com
- Last updated: August 17th, 2009
The Registry Editor Extensions 'extend' the Registry Editor included with Windows 95/98/NT4. A combo...
Alien Registry Viewer works with registry files copied from other computers.
- Publisher: LastBit Software
- Home page: lastbit.com
- Last updated: September 14th, 2011
MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign is an equation editor.
- Publisher: InfoLogic, Inc.
- Home page: www.mathmagic.com
- Last updated: March 31st, 2012
Indesign allows publishers to create and submit compositions for printing.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2010
This tool improves Adobe InDesign interface turning toolwindows into "emerging" state. When you don'...
- Publisher: Interface Improvement Inc.
imposition software for Adobe InDesign CS2.
- Publisher: MindVision Software
Registry Finder allows you to find Registry information.
More edit registry indesign
Install your own video studio at home with Video Edit Magic.
Video Edit Master is a very handy and powerful video editor.
- Publisher: Hazem Osman
- Last updated: August 12th, 2011
CIMCO Edit 6 latest version of the popular CNC program editor on the market.
- Publisher: CIMCO Integration I/S
- Home page: www.cimco.com
- Last updated: October 2nd, 2012
HM NIS Edit 2.03 is an editor for Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS).
- Publisher: Hector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura
- Home page: hmne.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 16th, 2009
NiXPS Edit is a powerful tool to manipulate and edit XPS documents.
- Publisher: NiXPS
- Home page: www.nixps.com
- Last updated: February 19th, 2009