Artopik allows you to design patterns for cross-stitched embroidery.
- Publisher: Rastislav Korytár
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
It allows to convert your photos and pictures into cross-stitch schemes.
- Publisher: Ravlyk.net
- Home page: ravlyk.net
- Last updated: August 19th, 2008
With PCStitch PRO 9, view the patterns before you do the actual stitching!
- Publisher: M&R Technologies, Inc.
- Home page: www.pcstitch.com
- Last updated: January 19th, 2012
It is a program that allows you to create and edit cross-stitch patterns.
- Publisher: HobbyWare, Inc.
- Home page: www.hobbyware.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
web based digital photo manager.
- Publisher: Caricature Software
- Home page: www.alexking.org
- Last updated: April 17th, 2008
PM Stitch Creator allows you to create cross-stitch patterns of your own design.
- Publisher: STOIK Imaging
- Home page: www.stoik.com
- Last updated: December 11th, 2009
It includes features to adjust the fonts to fit all your embroidery needs.
It is a tool to convert any vector/bitmap graphic into an embroidery-like image.
The only solution to eliminate duplicate embroidery designs and files.
Embroidery Reader displays PES embroidery files using 100% open source C# code.
4D Embroidery Extra is a package containing excellent designing tools.