KZod 2.50 is an universal program for e-dictionaries and e-encyclopedias.
- Publisher: Žilvinas Ledas
- Home page: mokslas.liux.lt
- Last updated: December 8th, 2009
With this program you will be able to create different types of calendars .
This is a dictionary that that basically uses the binary databases.
- Publisher: Pavel Ponec
- Home page: ponec.net
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
Ultralingua can use any loaded dictionary from the wide range they offer.
Spelling, vocabulary & quiz game for whole family.
- Publisher: AHA! Software Inc.
- Home page: familygames.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2009
Free dictionary software in a wide variety of languages.
- Publisher: Freelang
- Home page: www.freelang.net
- Last updated: September 11th, 2008
A useful taskbar icon that allows quick access to hard-to-find letters.
BibleMax module featuring the Literal Translation of the Scriptures.
Kurso de Esperanto is a software for teaching yourself Esperanto.
- Publisher: Kurso de Esperanto
- Home page: www.kurso.com.br
- Last updated: April 18th, 2013
A number of systems exist which allow the six unique Esperanto letters.
Tajpi that lets you enter six accented letters from the Esperanto alphabet.
- Publisher: Thomas James
- Home page: zz9pza.ath.cx
- Last updated: February 9th, 2013