A set of tools, utilities and a device emulator for creating Java applications.
- Publisher: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Home page: developers.sun.com
- Last updated: August 1st, 2008
Facebook for Adobe AIR is an application that runs on your desktop.
- Publisher: Facebook, Inc.
- Home page: www.facebook.com
- Last updated: November 12th, 2009
Free database of mobile (cellular) content, such as ringtones, wallpapers, screen-savers, java games...
- Publisher: MobileHall.com
- Last updated: July 19th, 2008
Social Turbo App Designer Pro 1.0
Free Internet Explorer utility to reveal passwords hidden under asterisks.
Facebook Desktop provides updates to a the users facebook profile.
- Publisher: Eric Zhang
- Home page: ericzhang.com
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Show ASCII value of any key pressed in decimal or hex!
- Publisher: Miha Psenica
- Home page: www.mihov.com
- Last updated: April 29th, 2008
It is a plug-in for Windows Live Photo Gallery and Windows Live Movie Maker.
- Publisher: William Duff
- Home page: www.codeplex.com
- Last updated: April 29th, 2010
Adobe Photo Uploader for Facebook is a Facebook client made with Adobe Air.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2009
iMagic Timetable Master is a scheduling application for Windows.
More facebook master java j2me app
Designed to make life easier when creating animation graphics.
MyJAL is the number one Nextel Motorola iDEN J2ME java application.
- Publisher: GoMyTEAM LLC.
- Home page: www.gomyteam.com
- Last updated: January 28th, 2012
J2ME (Java Enabled/ME) Mobile/Cell phone RSS/News/Blog Reader.
- Publisher: RSSReader.com
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: March 7th, 2013
Historical puzzle of developed Chinese origin for Nokia Series 40 and 60 that J2ME contains with pro...
- Publisher: Tangram Team
- Last updated: January 27th, 2010
Allow you to upload Java applications and games (J2ME) to your Samsung phone.
- Publisher: Softick software
- Home page: www.softick.com
- Last updated: June 10th, 2009