It enables you to extract some part of a video and save it in multiple formats.
Neat and simple video cutting and conversion tool for all types of users.
- Publisher: Xilisoft Corporation
- Home page: www.xilisoft.com
- Last updated: September 18th, 2012
Power Video Cutter is a video tool that allows you to cut video files.
- Publisher: AML Software Technologies
- Home page: www.amlsoft.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2013
Kate's Video Cutter works both as video cutter and video converter.
- Publisher: Web Solution Mart
- Home page: www.fakewebcam.com
- Last updated: December 17th, 2012
Leapic Video Cutter is a powerful tool to cut large video file into small clips.
- Publisher: Leapic Software.
- Home page: www.leapic.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2012
It allows you to cut a segment or different segments of a video file.
An easy-to-use free tool to extract selected fragments from almost any video.
X2X Free Video Trim is a free tool to trim, cut, and edit video files.
- Publisher: X2XSoft Ltd.
- Last updated: January 28th, 2010
It allows you to cut video files into smaller clips in various formats.
- Publisher: Naturpic Software
- Home page: www.naturpic.com
- Last updated: June 5th, 2012
ImTOO Video Cutter is an editing tool that can extract segments from a video.
- Publisher: ImTOO Software Studio
- Home page: www.imtoo.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2013
More free video cutter registered
XP Registered Name Changer changes the registered owner or organization name.
- Publisher: The Tech Turf
- Home page: thetechturf.com
- Last updated: May 20th, 2008
Allows users to identify insecurely registered applications on their systems.
- Publisher: Foundstone Inc. A Division of McAfee
- Home page: www.mcafee.com
- Last updated: January 1st, 2009
NTPort Library is also an ideal replacement of old BASIC INP or OUT statement.
TVicPort is a toolkit for direct port I/O from Win32 applications.
With this program you can record every aspect of PC and internet activity.
- Publisher: Thinkertec, Inc.
- Last updated: November 17th, 2011