ColorCache is designed to integrate with the way that you work.
- Publisher: Technology Lighthouse
- Home page: www.colorcache.com
- Last updated: June 25th, 2011
An easy to use, multi-monitor capable desktop wallpaper changer.
- Publisher: AlternativeRealities Software
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2011
Free color picker and color editing tool, magnifier,gradients, harmonious colors.
Hamster Blocks is a simple and sweet puzzle developed by Media Contact LLC.
- Publisher: Media Contact LLC
- Home page: www.gametop.com
- Last updated: March 7th, 2008
A freeware HTML colour generator that will convert RGB values to Hex and Hex back to RGB. Colours ca...
- Publisher: Pantone & GretagMacbeth
- Last updated: April 24th, 2008
This program generates thumbnails and web pages from your photos.
- Publisher: LandscapeImage.com
- Home page: thumbhtml.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2008
batch image processor.
- Publisher: GoldSphere Software
- Last updated: December 29th, 2009
KpyM Telnet/SSH Server free telnet and ssh server for Windows.
- Publisher: Kroum Grigorov
- Last updated: May 20th, 2011
Palette generator/optimizer (batch), optimized for 256 colour palettes.
Your goal is to capture all of your opponents pieces.
- Publisher: Novel Games Limited
- Home page: www.novelgames.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2011
More granada colours 1.0
Granada Racer is a racing game in which you race on street circuits.
- Publisher: KuRi Soft & Velocitynet
- Last updated: November 8th, 2011
These can range from simple plans to more complicated drawings.
- Publisher: Edtech Software Limited
- Home page: www.edtech.ie
- Last updated: January 11th, 2010
A selection of fully integrated and configurable set of ICT tools.
ACDSee is a program that allows you to organize your photo collection.
- Publisher: ACD Systems International Inc.
- Home page: www.acdsee.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2013
Adobe Illustrator helps you create distinctive vector artwork for any project.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Inc.
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: May 21st, 2010