Guitar Tracks Pro is the recording solution takes your music from riff to hit.
- Publisher: Twelve Tone Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.cakewalk.com
- Last updated: January 5th, 2010
NI Guitar Combo III is a tube amp simulation program.
- Publisher: Native Instruments Software Synthesis GmbH
- Last updated: October 15th, 2008
RiffWorks T4 is a free edition of RiffWorks guitar recording software.
turn your PC into guitar multieffect processor.
- Publisher: DSound
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
StudioDevil VGA serves a great option in the form of a virtual guitar amplifier.
Visualizes files created on Visio 2007 in an Internet Explorer 5.0 window.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: November 1st, 2011
Mixcraft is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation.
- Publisher: Acoustica, Inc.
- Home page: www.acoustica.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2012
ReValver is nothing but a state of the art virtual guitar amp modeling software.
- Publisher: Peavey Electronics
- Home page: www.peavey.com
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
It allows you to create professional diagrams to simplify complex information.
An image viewer that allows you to load in your images and create tile textures.
- Publisher: Alberto Martínez Pérez
- Home page: www.ampsoft.net
- Last updated: June 4th, 2008
More guitar amp visio shapes
Photo Shapes allows you to create photo collages very easily.
- Publisher: Rossen Radev
- Home page: photo-shapes.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2011
Mad Shapes is an interesting puzzle game for free.
- Publisher: ePlaybus.com
- Home page: www.eplaybus.com
- Last updated: February 8th, 2012
Easily create scenes consisting of all kinds of freeform and geometric shapes.
- Publisher: Iconico, Inc.
- Home page: www.iconico.com
- Last updated: June 7th, 2012
Shapes and Nets gives a practical application for traditional concepts.
Explore molecule shapes by building molecules in 3D!
- Publisher: University of Colorado, Department of Physics
- Home page: phet.colorado.edu
- Last updated: March 27th, 2013