The SAAB Scandia was a twin-engined airliner intended as a 'DC-3 replacement'.
- Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen
- Home page: simviation.com
- Last updated: November 12th, 2009
The Saab 2000 is a higher performance successor to the Saab 340.
- Publisher: Abacus Software
- Home page: www.abacuspub.com
- Last updated: October 28th, 2011
An advanced simulation of the Saab 35 Draken jet fighter.
- Publisher: Bookmark Digital Graphics
- Last updated: December 14th, 2009
This package offers four versions of the Safir: B, C, and two D modifications.
- Publisher: SibWings lab
- Home page: www.sibwings.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2011
Is supplied in four very different liveries, both military and civilian.