Spire.Designer for Visual Studio .NET Free Download.
WSE is add-ins to Microsoft Visual Studio .Net and Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corp.
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: September 15th, 2011
Build a form designer application with this run-time form designer component.
- Publisher: Viklele Associates
- Home page: www.viklele.com
- Last updated: October 10th, 2009
In-process web-server with support for PHP, ASP.Net, ISAPI.
- Publisher: Viatcheslav V. Vassiliev
- Home page: www-sharp.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2008
StimulReport.Net is a powerful reporting tool for .Net Framework.
Stimulsoft Reports.Net is a powerful reporting tool for .Net Framework.
Visually configurable WinForms-control text validation. Customizable messages.
- Publisher: Xceed Software Inc.
- Home page: xceed.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2009
MATLAB Component Runtime - a neat little library package useful for the execution of M-files.
- Publisher: The MathWorks, Inc.
- Home page: www.mathworks.com
- Last updated: August 9th, 2010
ASP.NET MVC 3 is a framework for developing Web applications.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: September 2nd, 2011
FlyTreeView for ASP.NET is a dynamic treeview control.
- Publisher: 9Rays.Net, Inc.
- Home page: www.9rays.net
- Last updated: October 11th, 2012
More net runtime designers
This program includes a group of script authoring tools into one package.
- Publisher: USINGIT.COM
- Home page: www.usingit.com
- Last updated: September 8th, 2009
The ultimate graphic and web design software package for designers.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2011
It's designed for civil engineers, designers working on transportation design.
It is a graphic tool for designers looking to add 3D to their toolset.
- Publisher: MAXON Computer GmbH
- Home page: www.maxon.net
- Last updated: October 14th, 2012
It is a CAD program designed for electrical controls designers.
- Publisher: Autodesk, Inc.
- Home page: www.autodesk.com
- Last updated: April 26th, 2013