Cmake manages the build process, in a compiler independent fashion in an OS.
- Publisher: Kitware
- Home page: www.cmake.org
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2012
Lightweight editor program with unicode support and syntax highlighting.
- Publisher: Nikola Dachev
- Home page: zeraha.org
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
Remere's Map Editor is a map editor coded in C++ for the OpenTibia Project.
Open Source Backup is a back-up utility for Windows.
- Publisher: BackupMill.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2009
Gimpshop is a FREE, downloadable photo and image editing software.
- Publisher: The GIMP team (hack by Scott Moschella)
- Home page: www.gimpshop.com
- Last updated: June 4th, 2012
Notepad X is an open source text editor intended to replace the Windows Notepad.
It is a program capable to analyze source code and display the flowchart.
- Publisher: Fatesoft.com
- Home page: www.fatesoft.com
- Last updated: October 27th, 2008
Jahshaka is an advanced, powerful and open source video editor.
- Publisher: VisualMedia
- Home page: www.jahshaka.com
- Last updated: October 24th, 2009
GtkRadiant is a level design program, for creating maps.
TORCS is an exciting open source racing car simulator with many features.
More open source winword editor
This plugin is for Winword to simplify abbreviations management.
- Publisher: PCfone, Inc.
- Home page: www.pcfone.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2011
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder.
Paint.NET is an image editor with powerful and advanced features.
- Publisher: Rick Brewster
- Home page: www.getpaint.net
- Last updated: October 13th, 2011
It helps you open a command prompt in the current directory.
- Publisher: Kai Liu
- Home page: code.kliu.org
- Last updated: April 10th, 2013
Eases the process of downloading files and whole websites.