Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit is a good mobile design tool to use.
Mainly aimed to convert video to Nokia-supported formats.
- Publisher: Clone2Go Corporation
- Home page: clone2go.com
- Last updated: August 6th, 2012
Creates ringtones for your cell phone from audio and video files.
Babylon teaches you how to correctly pronounce words.
- Publisher: Babylon
- Last updated: April 9th, 2013
Oxygen Ringtone Workshop is a ringtone editor for Nokia mobile phones.
It is capable of integrating a diverse Bluetooth enabled digital devices.
It is a programming language that lets you integrate your systems effectively.
- Publisher: Python Software Foundation
- Home page: www.python.org
- Last updated: May 24th, 2013
This program will help you convert movies to various video formats.
- Publisher: Movavi
- Home page: www.movavi.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2013
Corel VideoStudio will help you to create your own original home video.
- Publisher: Corel Corporation
- Home page: www.corel.com
- Last updated: August 4th, 2010
Share sites, translate pages, and browse faster with Google Toolbar.
- Publisher: Google
- Home page: www.google.com
- Last updated: June 6th, 2011
Mobipocket Reader allows you to handle all your digital texts.
- Publisher: Mobipocket.com
- Home page: www.mobipocket.com
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2011
Crawler Toolbar gives you direct access to dozens of useful websites.
- Publisher: Crawler, com.
- Home page: www.crawler.com
- Last updated: July 11th, 2012
It easily rips DVD's and converts videos to popular video formats.
Kamus is an English-Indonesian Dictionary.
- Publisher: Ebta Setiawan
- Home page: ebsoft.web.id
- Last updated: September 9th, 2011
AbiWord is a free word processing program similar to Microsoft® Word.
- Publisher: Dom Lachowicz
- Home page: www.abiword.com
- Last updated: April 5th, 2013