Sonnox Oxford Reverb is a stereo reverberation generator emulation plug-in.
Based on a reduced version of the DX Reverb, the DX Reverb Light.
- Publisher: ANWIDA Soft
- Home page: www.anwida.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
It is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio.
Concise Oxford Eng Dict and Thesaurus English Explanatory Dictionary program.
- Publisher: Paragon Software
- Home page: www.penreader.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
Dictionary suite includes four of the best-selling titles of Oxford University.
The Concise Oxford English Dictionary with DEPReader Palm Dictionary Software.
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Home page: www.reftogo.com
- Last updated: June 9th, 2011
This thesaurus is an essential tool for everyone who needs to write quickly.
The dictionary defines terms in anatomy, physiology and biochemistry for PalmOS.
TimeWorks Reverb 4080L combines superb early reflections with lush, rich tails.
- Publisher: Sonic Timeworks
- Last updated: March 28th, 2008
Preset Manager is for managing and renaming effects and other plug-in presets.
More oxford reverb preset location
Generates orientation maps, distances and optimal routes, and 3D visual tours.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2013
Stamps location information into the EXIF tags of JPEG images.
RM Tutor™ Location Link is the upgrade for RM Tutor™ 3.
- Publisher: RM Education
- Home page: www.rm.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2010
Development tools for creating location-based applications on Intermec computers.
- Publisher: Intermec
- Home page: www.intermec.com
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2012
This geo-active player brings up rich stories, music, interviews and more.
- Publisher: Earthcomber
- Last updated: April 15th, 2012