Cmake manages the build process, in a compiler independent fashion in an OS.
- Publisher: Kitware
- Home page: www.cmake.org
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2012
Open Source Backup is a back-up utility for Windows.
- Publisher: BackupMill.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2009
PeaZip can help you manage multiple types of archives.
Chromium is an open-source browser project for all Internet users.
- Publisher: The Chromium Authors
- Home page: www.chromium.org
- Last updated: March 21st, 2013
Accelerate development in Java/J2EE using best of the breed open source packages.
A free, open source, "on-the-fly" (OTFE) transparent disk encryption program.
- Publisher: Sarah Dean
- Home page: www.FreeOTFE.org
- Last updated: February 15th, 2010
small, free, open-source instant messenger system. Using PeopleWatcher, you can watch your friends o...
- Publisher: Eight Days, Inc.
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2010
Small, free, open-source chat system for Windows. FriendlyTalk sports an unique chat interface, allo...
- Publisher: Tenebril Incorporated
- Last updated: January 19th, 2010
SharpDevelop is an open-source IDE for the .NET platform.
- Publisher: AlphaSierraPapa for the SharpDevelop Team
- Home page: www.icsharpcode.net
- Last updated: April 11th, 2013
EBookME is application for creating and reading e-books on the mobile phones.
More pdfocr free open source
avast! Free antivirus is a perfect tool designed to protect your PC.
- Publisher: AVAST Software a.s.
- Home page: www.avast.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2013
Free, open source program for live streaming and recording.
- Publisher: OpenBroadcasterSoftware
- Home page: obsproject.com
- Last updated: January 21st, 2013
Free Pascal is an open source environment for developing Pascal applications.
OpenCV is a library of programming functions for real time computer vision.
MapGuide Open Source is a platform for developing web mapping applications.
- Publisher: Open Source Geospatial Foundation
- Home page: mapguide.osgeo.org
- Last updated: August 18th, 2011