Remere's Map Editor is a map editor coded in C++ for the OpenTibia Project.
A generic 2D game tile map editor and a sprite/tile set editor.Included are a powerful import for sp...
- Publisher: Sterling Commerce, Inc
- Home page: photoneffect.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
Easily make client-side HTML image maps for your website using this tool.
- Publisher: Multimedia Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.mmau.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2008
Keep track of your Pokemon cards, up to 99,999 of each one.
Pokemon Online is the most up-to-date Pokemon Battle Simulator.
A solitaire games based on the Pokemon characters.
- Publisher: Pokemon Solitaire
- Home page: www.dreamsave.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2008
This is a tribute to Nintendo's success of Pokemon. It has great varying gameplay, and very original...
- Publisher: IMSI & Europress Software
- Last updated: May 2nd, 2008
Revolutionary map editor for Doom and games based on the Doom engine.
Easily create HTML image maps with this Photo Map Editor.
- Publisher: PowerOfSoftware Ltd.
- Home page: www.photopos.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2009
Soldat is an exciting unique side-view multiplayer action game.
- Publisher: Michal Marcinkowski
- Home page: www.soldat.pl
- Last updated: May 21st, 2009
More pokemon map editor nds
Its shows the NDS-Game-Image as Icon and Game-infos as ToolTip.
- Publisher: Ardi
- Home page: gbatemp.net
- Last updated: August 30th, 2011
Quest NDS Migrator Offers Automated Resource Updating.
- Publisher: Quest Software Inc.
- Home page: www.quest.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
This is the native format used by the Nintendo GameBoy Advanced.
- Publisher: DS Go!Go!Go! Inc.
- Home page: www.dsgogogo.com
- Last updated: March 8th, 2008
The Nissan DataScan I Dash software is intended for Nissan Consult I protocol.
- Publisher: Nissan Data Scan
- Last updated: October 29th, 2011
A tool to support field nutritionists, helping them with nutrition management.
- Publisher: RUM&N Sas
- Home page: www.rumen.it
- Last updated: June 28th, 2012