Get professional SMTP/POP3 mail server for corporate or personal needs!
- Publisher: Software Folder, Inc.
- Home page: www.softfolder.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2010
Ability Mail Server is an advanced, secure and high performing mail server.
- Publisher: Code-Crafters Software LLP
- Home page: www.code-crafters.com
- Last updated: September 29th, 2011
Fully-featured SMTP/POP3 mail server program to use along with any mail client.
A very simple program to view and manage emails on your Pop3 mail server.
Robust and secure SMTP/POP3 server. Lots of features against spam and DDoS.
Axigen is an integrated email, calendaring & collaboration platform.
- Publisher: GECAD Technologies
- Home page: www.axigen.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2012
Win Mail Server (WebMail,SMIME,SMTP,POP3,IMAP4,SSL,CA Server,AntiSpam,AntiVirus).
Mail Server is a server for users who want to run their own email server.
- Publisher: ArGo Software Design
- Home page: www.argosoft.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2013
SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, WebMail, LDAP, remote admin, SSL, antivirus, anti-spam.
High-performance SMTP POP3 server program designed for large enterprises and ISP.
More pop3 mail server application
An application for the notebook Fujitsu C-4110 lifebook.
- Publisher: Jochen Eisinger, Neil Stockbridge, Willem van Engen
- Home page: apanel.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 13th, 2012
Through Reactor Application from Ijji you can install latest multiplayer games.
- Publisher: IJJI
- Home page: www.ijji.com
- Last updated: November 24th, 2011
Freecorder Application is a program that can save streaming video and audio.
- Publisher: Applian Technologies Inc.
- Home page: www.applian.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2011
The powerful and effective solution from Microsoft to evaluate and mitigate application compatibilit...
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: October 10th, 2011
The Application Verifier tool assesses the stability of an application.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008