Cmake manages the build process, in a compiler independent fashion in an OS.
- Publisher: Kitware
- Home page: www.cmake.org
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2012
Open Source Backup is a back-up utility for Windows.
- Publisher: BackupMill.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2009
A very easy-to-use open source FTP client with advanced features.
TORCS is an exciting open source racing car simulator with many features.
It helps you open a command prompt in the current directory.
- Publisher: Kai Liu
- Home page: code.kliu.org
- Last updated: April 10th, 2013
Open Menu+ is a free alternative to the regular Microsoft Windows Start Menu.
- Publisher: Hunter Perrin
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 5th, 2012
Allows you to create, edit and synchronize subtitles for video files.
MagicDraw is the fastest way to create architecture.
- Publisher: No Magic Inc.
- Home page: www.magicdraw.com
- Last updated: January 7th, 2013
Track print job costs by account (client / project, department, job / matter).
- Publisher: PaperCut Software
- Home page: www.papercut.com
- Last updated: June 13th, 2010
AbiWord is a free word processing program similar to Microsoft® Word.
- Publisher: Dom Lachowicz
- Home page: www.abiword.com
- Last updated: April 5th, 2013
More print it client open source
.print Client Windows is a tool that helps you to install the ThePrint software.
ThinPrint .print is a software solution for print management.
It is a software solution and consists of a server and a client component.
OpenCV is a library of programming functions for real time computer vision.
MapGuide Open Source is a platform for developing web mapping applications.
- Publisher: Open Source Geospatial Foundation
- Home page: mapguide.osgeo.org
- Last updated: August 18th, 2011