A freeware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 95 which can provide either a scrolling...
- Publisher: Visualization Software LLC
- Home page: www.monumental.com
- Last updated: May 7th, 2008
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder.
Digital sound editor supporting time variable fx.
- Publisher: HiSOFT
- Last updated: December 7th, 2009
Sound card oscilloscope,spectrum analyzer,signal generator,multimeter,counter.
- Publisher: Virtins Technology
- Home page: www.virtins.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
Powerful real-time software designed for high precision acoustic measurement.
- Publisher: Purebits
- Home page: purebits.com
- Last updated: March 17th, 2008
Powerful polyphonic MP3 or Wave to MIDI converter with a Realtime Module.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for Windows platforms.
Software to create, edit, filter, apply effects and convert audio files.
A powerful tool that will help you repair your audio files.
- Publisher: iZotope, Inc.
- Home page: www.izotope.com
- Last updated: August 21st, 2012
SpectraPLUS creates complex audio signal analysis without other hardware.
- Publisher: Pioneer Hill Software
- Home page: www.spectraplus.com
- Last updated: January 31st, 2013
More spectrogram for xp
Enable users to create a custom spectrogram by entering custom plotting data.
It displays the spectrogram of audio files and allows you to save it as image.
UltimaSound is a PC-based audio,meaning speech and music, spectrogram software.
View a sound by displaying it in a spectrogram and time series.
- Publisher: Dave Mellinger
- Home page: www.pmel.noaa.gov
- Last updated: October 29th, 2011
A free, open-source, cross-platform QRSS spectrograph and spectrogram analyzer.
- Publisher: Scott Harden, AJ4VD
- Home page: www.swharden.com
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2011